Welcome to our town and I hope you come back often. We may be a small town (population 840) but we have several annual events that have people coming back year after year.
The Community Club, Lions, Masons & American Legion just to name a few have been working and achieving many good things all year long:
- Super Shopping Bowl (February)
- Lions St. Patrick's Day Meal (March)
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Trivia Nights
- Hwy 71 Garage Sales (May)
- Breakfasts by the Lions & Masons
- Car/Tractor Ride & Show (June)
- Road Run 10K/5K/Walk/Run
- 4th of July Parade/Rodeo/Rides/ Fireworks & more
- National Night Out (City, Sheriff, Community Club, Lions, Masons & Fire Department)
- Lions Garden Tractor Pull
- Fall Festival
- Festival of Light
- I may have missed a few events but as you can see Exira has a lot going on and without the support of the whole community these events would not take place. See you soon.
July 4th Schedule of events here.